Banana and Peanut Butter Cookies
I wanted to make a 100% dairy free cheesecake but it is quite hard to find dairy free cookies at the supermarket so I decided to make my own banana and peanut butter cookies.
For the best flavour, use the ripest bananas you have and for the peanut butter, use the one you like the most crunchy or soft. I do prefer the crunchy one because it add crunchiness to the cookies.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 Banana
- 70 g Peanut butter
- 70 g Caster Sugar
- 70 g Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Gather your utensils and ensure they are grease free.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the banana and peanut butter.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Cover and keep in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper. Make walnut sized balls with the mixture and place 5cm apart on your baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before moving them to a wire rack to cool and dry.
- Your cookies are now ready, you can enjoy them as they are or use as base for cheesecakes for example.
Filed Under: Dairy Free