|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 Apples
- 70 g Flour
- 50 g Caster Sugar
- 20 g Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml Soy milk
- 1 sachet Baking Powder
- 3 g salt
- Prepare all the ingredients and pre-heat the oven 200C
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until it’s a bit foamy and lighter color.
- Add the melted cococut oil and soy milk and mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder and the pinch of salt and mix until you obtain a liquid like batter.
- Peel the apples and cut the apple in half. Use a sharp knife to halve it from top bottom.
- Use a small spoon or melon baller to scoop out the seeds and fibrous sheathes of each half of the apple, use a knife to remove the stem and bud ends of the apple.
- With a knife (or mandoline to go faster), slice the apple to obtain thin slices that will go directly in the batter.
- Pour everything in a cake mould and try to get the apple slices to be layered on top.
- In the oven 30 min at 200C.
- Put it in the fridge overnight for the apple to release all of their flavours in the cake.
- Enjoy it!!!
Leave a Reply